The Barn Pros Construction Blog

Building a Mother-in-Law in Snohomish County

You'll often hear talk of a "Mother in Law Suite", a "Carriage House", or even an "Accessory Apartment". What does that really mean? #SnohomishCounty #ADU #GuestHouse #MotherInLaw Let's explore this topic a bit with a focus on Snohomish County in Washington State. We'll call Snohomish County "SnoCo" for short, and use "ADU" for our Carriage House/ Mother-in-Law/ Guest House. This article is specifically for detached ADU's, we'll cover attached ADU's at a later time. SnoCo has